Find more pictures on my Flickr!
I missed doing Weekly Winners, so I’m back to doing these on Sundays! 😀
Just a fun edit to a picture I took of my One on my Saucony shoes!
Continue reading This Week in Pictures
I’m trying to figure out a schedule for the blog. And my YouTube channel. I don’t know what I want to do though.
- Mondays: Plans for the week, including pictures of at least one planner. Gotta put those to use 😉
- Tuesdays: Photo a Day Themes. I want to get into that again!
- Wednesday: Listers Gotta List
- Thursdays: Day in the Life. I want to do these weekly. It might be a vlog, or it just might be a bunch of pictures. Gonna try and do at least some Thursday 3s as well.
- Fridays: Scrapbook layouts. I’m hoping for at least one a week! 😀
- Saturdays: Fun days. I am going to leave it free for whatever I want or feel like posting. Default will be a book review 😀
- Sundays: I miss “Weekly Winners” so I’m going back to that. Even if I don’t have a place to share the link, I am excited to be back to taking pictures again!
The time of year to work on goals is upon us!
I’m working with a worksheet from The Reset Girl, and it’s helping me figure out my plans!
My Word for the Year: Balance
- What this word means to me:
making my goals smart, achievable, and without burn out and injury
- How will this word affect my home life?
better time management, better cleaning schedule, better organization
- How will this word affect my work life?
working smarter and learning more
- How will this word affect my spiritual life?
enjoyment of my beliefs without worrying about what others think or do
- What am I expecting this year to look like?
Big Vision Goals
- muscle definition (so superficial :lol:)
- I need more
Self Care Goals
- consistency with steps
- finish a 30 Day challenge
- finish C25K
- study the Bible
- Maybe do Bible journaling
- Finally save some money
- Work on putting money away for a house down-payment
Family Life Goals
- game more together
- play together
I Want to Learn
Habits to Break
Habits to Develop
- keeping organized
- cleaning schedules
I got woke up a little earlier than I’d planned, though I was still in bed at 10. I got these pretties in the mail! 😀
Continue reading My Sunday