The time of year to work on goals is upon us!
I’m working with a worksheet from The Reset Girl, and it’s helping me figure out my plans!
My Word for the Year: Balance
- What this word means to me:
making my goals smart, achievable, and without burn out and injury
- How will this word affect my home life?
better time management, better cleaning schedule, better organization
- How will this word affect my work life?
working smarter and learning more
- How will this word affect my spiritual life?
enjoyment of my beliefs without worrying about what others think or do
- What am I expecting this year to look like?
Big Vision Goals
- muscle definition (so superficial :lol:)
- I need more
Self Care Goals
- consistency with steps
- finish a 30 Day challenge
- finish C25K
- study the Bible
- Maybe do Bible journaling
- Finally save some money
- Work on putting money away for a house down-payment
Family Life Goals
- game more together
- play together
I Want to Do
- UGH! I have no idea
I Want to Learn
- macro photography
- sticker making (no, I’m not opening a shop)
Habits to Break
- Trichotillomania :'(
Habits to Develop
- keeping organized
- cleaning schedules