I wrote these at work during slow times, and honestly, I am quite proud of them. I think they are exactly what I need to follow, AND I can easily split them up by month and then by week, and even by day. It’s hard to give up on a goal when it’s something small every day that I need to do!
So, here are my goals!
Continue reading Goals for 2016: Quantifiable and Trackable
HP this time could mean Harry Potter or Happy Planner.
I’m sorry, I’m tired. I have a good reason:
Worked a double today. My feet hurt. My arms hurt. My back hurts.
My step count? That doesn’t hurt 😉
And yesterday’s vlog:
There won’t be one for today to share tomorrow. I’m too tired to try and hold a camera or anything like that!
It’s not quite snowing, but the cold is coming upon us. Layout will follow later. Yes, already behind, but I couldn’t decide what pic I wanted to use and then it was bed time, and I work a double tomorrow!
And YESTERDAY’s vlog:
Ethan and Josh opening their advent calendars.
Ethan has the Lego City one and Josh has the Lego Star Wars one. Madi has a chocolate one. It was gone before I could leave the chair :O
And yesterday’s vlog!
It might not show up immediately! Give it time 😉
I’m so going to hate myself, but I’m going to attempt to keep myself physically busy, as well as mental!
- December Daily (using the Project: Life app)
- Daily vlogging (Dec 01 – 25)
- Daily blogging (oh my goodness, I used to be SO GOOD at that)
- Daily photo challenges (FMS Photo a Day, CY365)
- Daily planner challenges [yes, I’m obsessed with my planners :P] (RockYourHandwriting, PlanWithMeChallenge)
- I also want to do the challenges for December (I’ve seen the CR since I write the newsletters and OH MY GOODNESS! It’s ADORABLE)
- I’m not stressing on catching up with PL 2016, but I do want to get ready for 2017. Going back to one page per week,
- I’m also doing a fitness challenge I set for myself:
I should add that I am also WORKING over my normal 20 hours a week because one co-worker has hand, foot, mouth and another is using FMLA for mental issues.
Anyone making big plans for December?