Ethan and Josh opening their advent calendars.
Ethan has the Lego City one and Josh has the Lego Star Wars one. Madi has a chocolate one. It was gone before I could leave the chair :O
And yesterday’s vlog!
It might not show up immediately! Give it time 😉
I’m so going to hate myself, but I’m going to attempt to keep myself physically busy, as well as mental!
- December Daily (using the Project: Life app)
- Daily vlogging (Dec 01 – 25)
- Daily blogging (oh my goodness, I used to be SO GOOD at that)
- Daily photo challenges (FMS Photo a Day, CY365)
- Daily planner challenges [yes, I’m obsessed with my planners :P] (RockYourHandwriting, PlanWithMeChallenge)
- I also want to do the challenges for December (I’ve seen the CR since I write the newsletters and OH MY GOODNESS! It’s ADORABLE)
- I’m not stressing on catching up with PL 2016, but I do want to get ready for 2017. Going back to one page per week,
- I’m also doing a fitness challenge I set for myself:
I should add that I am also WORKING over my normal 20 hours a week because one co-worker has hand, foot, mouth and another is using FMLA for mental issues.
Anyone making big plans for December?
Who NEEDS THEM?
So, I failed at the goals for August. Though VEDAugust went pretty decently. I’ve only missed two days so far!
Here’s a PLAYLIST if you want to check them out!
But, I’m going to work on some goals for September, and let’s review at the end of the month to see how well I do on that!
Continue reading GOALS: Let’s DO THIS!