This week I’m keeping the goals small and achievable.
- 4 days of the gym, and one can be cancelled.
- I have one book review I need to write, so I need to re-read the book and take some notes. I went through it SO FAST the first time,
- I’m just going to ENJOY the week. I’m pretty much not going to have to work floors (jinxing myself now, ), so it should be nice.
Wish me luck I get shit done!!
12 June, 2016 in #PlannerFamous, Book Addict, I Work Out, Meh, No Set Topic, Photography
Tagged book review, book reviews, books, happy planner, health, HELP!!, luck, planner, planning made easy, reading, review, work, working out, workstation
I love my Happy Planner by Me and My Big Ideas (MAMBI). Seriously. This keeps me sane, and functional!
Now, I need to go to bed. As you can tell, I have to go with Josh to drop off of the car 😉
2 June, 2016 in #PlannerFamous, I Work Out, Photography
Tagged Balance - OLW 2016, happy planner, life, mambi, me and my big ideas, planner, planner addict, planning
This gallery contains 6 photos.
No links or credits. I’m catching up though! <3
Goals for the Week:
- 15k a day
- Squat Challenge
- talk to Ashley about BBOD (Beachbody on Demand)
- Eat more protein
Habits I’m tracking:
- 15k a day
- fitness goals
- Planner: Me and My Big Ideas Happy Planner
- Pens: Papermate Inkjoy Gel .07, LePen Permanent, Crayola stamps marker
- Stickers: PlanningMadeEasy, LillieHenry, Libbie & Co, Miscellany Blvd, MAMBI
- Washi Tape: Michaels!
LINKS to Things:
22 May, 2016 in #PlannerFamous, Book Addict, I Work Out, Meh, No Set Topic, Photography
Tagged Balance - OLW 2016, Beachbody, beachbody on demand, Beginners, belief, crayola, eating, fitness, fitness goals, food, goals, happy planner, health, lepen, lepen permanent, libbie & co, life, lilliehenry, mambi, me and my big ideas, michaels, miscellany blvd, nightguard, papermate inkjoy gel, Physical exercise, Physical fitness, planner, planningmadeeasy, Squat (exercise), squat challenge, steps, steps obsesed, washi, weight loss
I’m tired of not being happy with me.
Starting in June, I’m going “ham” and taking care of me!
And sorry I missed yesterday’s blog post. I was BUSY 😆 I saw Neighbors 2 though, and it was pretty good. Hilarious 😀
21 May, 2016 in #PlannerFamous, I Work Out, Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged bbod, Beachbody, beachbody on demand, fitness, food, health, June, love, reviews, shopping, weather