I really don’t know what I’m doing lately. I feel like I’m sort of disconnected … might just be the fact that I’m not working right now, and I’ve gotten so used to it.
Category Archives: Writing
She looked around. She couldn’t believe that she was actually there. She had made it to the Superbowl. She might only be a bystander, but it was still such an amazing feeling that she was able to enjoy. She had plans to buy a few stadium cups. One was for her to use. One for her mom who’d helped her along the way. And one for the boss who almost didn’t let her go.
That wasn’t all that she was going to do. She was going to talk to people around her. She was going to enjoy herself. She wasn’t going to let her anxiety over crowds break her down now. This was her chance to be free, her chance to fly solo.
She’d never thought she’d live to see this. She wasn’t supposed to have survived that accident. She wasn’t supposed to be alive at all. That was what he had wanted. He had wanted her dead, and she was not going to take it lying down.
Looking down at the brace on her leg, holding on that fake foot, she smiled. Nope, she wasn’t going to take it, even standing up.
I’m trying to figure out a schedule for the blog. And my YouTube channel. I don’t know what I want to do though.
- Mondays: Plans for the week, including pictures of at least one planner. Gotta put those to use 😉
- Tuesdays: Photo a Day Themes. I want to get into that again!
- Wednesday: Listers Gotta List
- Thursdays: Day in the Life. I want to do these weekly. It might be a vlog, or it just might be a bunch of pictures. Gonna try and do at least some Thursday 3s as well.
- Fridays: Scrapbook layouts. I’m hoping for at least one a week! 😀
- Saturdays: Fun days. I am going to leave it free for whatever I want or feel like posting. Default will be a book review 😀
- Sundays: I miss “Weekly Winners” so I’m going back to that. Even if I don’t have a place to share the link, I am excited to be back to taking pictures again!
The time of year to work on goals is upon us!
I’m working with a worksheet from The Reset Girl, and it’s helping me figure out my plans!
My Word for the Year: Balance
- What this word means to me:
making my goals smart, achievable, and without burn out and injury
- How will this word affect my home life?
better time management, better cleaning schedule, better organization
- How will this word affect my work life?
working smarter and learning more
- How will this word affect my spiritual life?
enjoyment of my beliefs without worrying about what others think or do
- What am I expecting this year to look like?
Big Vision Goals
- muscle definition (so superficial :lol:)
- I need more
Self Care Goals
- consistency with steps
- finish a 30 Day challenge
- finish C25K
- study the Bible
- Maybe do Bible journaling
- Finally save some money
- Work on putting money away for a house down-payment
Family Life Goals
- game more together
- play together
I Want to Do
- UGH! I have no idea
I Want to Learn
- macro photography
- sticker making (no, I’m not opening a shop)
Habits to Break
- Trichotillomania :'(
Habits to Develop
- keeping organized
- cleaning schedules