Note: today just started, so I’ll probably finish at least one more book (depending on if I decide to sit and read), but I’ve already finished five books thus far!
The Valquez Bride by Melanie Milburne
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
I’m not really a fan of the “I’m forced into this” sort of books. It seems to be more of the trend though. I don’t care how much money is offered, I’m not going to marry some guy just because a will says I must. It just seems ridiculous. Maybe it’s a problem the rich have, which is something I’ll never have to deal with.
View all my reviews
Continue reading This Week in Reading: January 01-05, 2015
Just a few of my books that I read in 2014 (I read a total of 324 as of the posting of this blog post, so I’m only gonna share a few 😆 )
Most of them don’t have ACTUAL reviews (if any do, :/) BUT I promise next year, the reviews each week WILL actually be reviews!
Once in a Lifetime by Jill Shalvis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Continue reading 2014 in Review: Books Edition
The Goal: To finally read 12 books from your “to be read” pile (within 12 months).
So, I’m going through my To Read list on Goodreads, and HOLY CRAP! There’s a lot of books on that list!
Note: Some of the books are NOT intended for those who are under the age of anything involving sex, 😆
A few were picked out by my husband, and well, I think he’s trying to get me to expand my horizons 😀
- The Hobbit
- Julie and Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen
- Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
- The Fault in Our Stars
- The Chocolate Thief (Amour et Chocolat)
- Only in Texas (Hotter in Texas Book 1)
- Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands Book 1)
- Perfect for You (A Laurel Heights Novel Book 1)
- Elfshadow: Elfshadow Bk. 1 (Song & Swords)
- Homeland: The Legend of Drizzt, Book I: Bk. 1
- The Thousand Orcs: The Hunter’s Blades Trilogy, Book I (The Legend of Drizzt)
And my alternates:
- North and South (The North and South Trilogy)
- Lonesome Dove by Mcmurtry, Larry Paperback
So, I’m going to have a good year, with more of a variety of books to be added to my repertoire this year.
Wish me luck! I have a feeling I’m going to need it!