Find more pictures on my Flickr!
I missed doing Weekly Winners, so I’m back to doing these on Sundays! 😀
This was SO GOOD. I need to get more of them! 😀
I was going to do the Listers Gotta List, but I didn’t. I’m back, happily doing Currently cards. This is today’s. I’m not going back to do the missed ones for the year, but I am hoping to do the rest of the year 😉
Posted from WordPress for Android
I woke up feeling like absolute butt, so I spent half the day (literally) in the bed. So, I read. God, I’m so thankful for my Kindle. I don’t think I’d survive these bad days without it.
My Kind of Wonderful by Jill Shalvis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
The second book in the Cedar Ridge series.
Bailey is a cancer survivor. She was told as a teen that she wouldn’t survive but she beat the odds. She was so focused on not dying that when she is no longer dying, she fights against everyone, including herself, when it comes to love and help.
Hudson was so used to blaming himself for things that he blocked himself from accepting that he was in love.
It is part of a series, but you could read it alone and still be fine.
View all my reviews
I’m trying to figure out a schedule for the blog. And my YouTube channel. I don’t know what I want to do though.
- Mondays: Plans for the week, including pictures of at least one planner. Gotta put those to use 😉
- Tuesdays: Photo a Day Themes. I want to get into that again!
- Wednesday: Listers Gotta List
- Thursdays: Day in the Life. I want to do these weekly. It might be a vlog, or it just might be a bunch of pictures. Gonna try and do at least some Thursday 3s as well.
- Fridays: Scrapbook layouts. I’m hoping for at least one a week! 😀
- Saturdays: Fun days. I am going to leave it free for whatever I want or feel like posting. Default will be a book review 😀
- Sundays: I miss “Weekly Winners” so I’m going back to that. Even if I don’t have a place to share the link, I am excited to be back to taking pictures again!