Each week, in my main planner, I do the same basic layout. Each and every week. My bullet journal will be different layouts, but it usually has the same info as well. I figured I’d do an explanation of it this week!
The sidebar switches, depending on what I’m wanting to do. This week, I used a Productivity sidebar sticker from Me and My Big Ideas.
Now here is how I’ll use the stickers I have set up:
- Starting weight for the week and the goal weight.
Personally, I’m hoping it mostly stays the same. It won’t. It will fluctuate. That’s okay. As long as I don’t go under 120lb.
- Tracking my resting HR and steps.
- Tracking if I take my vitamins and work-out. I can tell you right now that Wednesday and Saturday WILL NOT be checked out!
- Water! Water! Water!
- Trackers from the kit I used from Planning Made Easy.
- My schedules. Yay
- My shakes! I track what flavors/recipes I try.
- Karl the Koala is here to track my workouts!
And one last thing: Just tracking my shit to do 😛
And a very basic layout for the bullet journal this week!
- Tracking steps, heart rate, and active minutes. Yes, more than one place 😉
- How the fuck did I feel today?
- And other stuff I need to remember!