Template: One I got a WHILE ago, so I’m not sure! :O
Kit: December 2016 Buffet!
30 November, 2016 in Meh, No Set Topic, Photography
Tagged Christmas, December, December daily, digiscrap, digital layout, digital scrapbooking, gingerscraps, scrapbooking
I’m so going to hate myself, but I’m going to attempt to keep myself physically busy, as well as mental!
- December Daily (using the Project: Life app)
- Daily vlogging (Dec 01 – 25)
- Daily blogging (oh my goodness, I used to be SO GOOD at that)
- Daily photo challenges (FMS Photo a Day, CY365)
- Daily planner challenges [yes, I’m obsessed with my planners :P] (RockYourHandwriting, PlanWithMeChallenge)
- I also want to do the challenges for December (I’ve seen the CR since I write the newsletters and OH MY GOODNESS! It’s ADORABLE)
- I’m not stressing on catching up with PL 2016, but I do want to get ready for 2017. Going back to one page per week,
- I’m also doing a fitness challenge I set for myself:
I should add that I am also WORKING over my normal 20 hours a week because one co-worker has hand, foot, mouth and another is using FMLA for mental issues.
Anyone making big plans for December?
30 November, 2016 in #PlannerFamous, I Work Out, Meh, No Set Topic, Photography, Vlogger
Tagged Balance - OLW 2016, December, fitness, health, plans, Video blog, working out, workout, youtube
- December Daily layouts with Project Life app.
- Daily pictures.
- Mini vlogs until Christmas.
- Working a lot because everyone is sick.
- Work on writing bullet journal.
26 November, 2016 in Meh, No Set Topic, Photography, Vlogger
Tagged Android, App, Balance - OLW 2016, bujo, bullet journal, Christmas, December, December daily, Project: Life, vlog, vlogs
Oh my goodness. I am loving my Charge 2. I’ve completely unpaired my Flex and One (still deciding what to do with those. I offered them both to my daughter but she’s pissy that I won’t give her my Gear Fit 2 [husband is considering taking that]), and I’m using one singular device.
Anyways, it just told me “Feed me 119 steps”. The first thing that popped in my head was “Feed me Seymour” and up I popped!
11 November, 2016 in I Work Out, Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged Activity tracker, AMOLED, bluetooth, charge 2, Fitbit, FitBit Charge 2, Global Positioning System, samsung, Samsung Gear, Samsung Gear Fit