For today’s prompt write a list of 10 burning questions for yourself about your life. I suggest not overthinking your list of questions, and you probably should not think about trying to answer those questions right now. Just write whatever questions come to mind. Remember, you’re writing in your journal. No one else should see your list, and you don’t have to answer to anyone about the questions you raise. You may find the this list troubling to write, but the questions might a useful to return to for future journal entries.
- What are you going to do with your future?
- Are you going back to school?
- Are you a good daughter?
- Are you a good friend?
- Are you lazy?
- Do you really think you’re a good writer?
- Can you make it in the real world?
- What’s it like living in the clouds so much?
- Are you really that spoiled?
- Why are your desires worth more than his
Colors are very much a part of creative expression. For today’s prompt, write each of the following colors (red, blue, green, yellow, purple, pink, black, and white) and explain what each color means to you. Avoid thinking about the stereotypical definition of those colors, and instead think about what the color communicate to you personally. Think about how you use those colors in your personal life.
- RED: love, danger, stop
- BLUE: sky, peace, happiness, water
- GREEN: grass, go, life, envy, jealousy
- YELLOW: Sun, money, gold, warmth, light
- PURPLE: royalty, self, amethyst, jewels, flowers, spring
- PINK: Madison, life, love
- BLACK: darkness
- WHITE: openess
Monday, October 5, 2015
Who does most of the cooking in your home?
Lately, it’s my husband because I work evenings. But, it used to be me. Even though I’m not a fan.
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Who did most of the cooking in your house when you were growing up?
My mom did. Though almost every Sunday, Dad would make eggs and bacon, or pancakes and sausage. Or something breakfasty. I loved it growing up!