The Goal: To finally read 12 books from your “to be read” pile (within 12 months).
Note: Some of the books are NOT intended for those who are under the age of anything involving sex, 😆
A few were picked out by my husband, and well, I think he’s trying to get me to expand my horizons 😀
- The Hobbit
- Julie and Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen
- Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
- The Fault in Our Stars
- The Chocolate Thief (Amour et Chocolat)
- Only in Texas (Hotter in Texas Book 1)
- Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands Book 1)
- Perfect for You (A Laurel Heights Novel Book 1)
- Elfshadow: Elfshadow Bk. 1 (Song & Swords)
- Homeland: The Legend of Drizzt, Book I: Bk. 1
- The Thousand Orcs: The Hunter’s Blades Trilogy, Book I (The Legend of Drizzt)
And my alternates:
So, I’m going to have a good year, with more of a variety of books to be added to my repertoire this year.
Wish me luck! I have a feeling I’m going to need it!