But today, I took some time and actually put on make-up, taking extra care on covering up the problem areas. I even filled in the brows.
Products I used:
- Salon Perfect Perfect Brow Defining Kit, 3 Pc
- CoverGirl Clean Oil Control Liquid Makeup, Natural Beige
- CoverGirl Clean Sensitive Skin Pressed Powder
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer, Fair/Light Warm, 0.10 Ounces
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge HEAVY DUTY CONCEALER
- Revlon Photoready Primer Plus Eye Shadow – Impressionst
- RIMMEL SCANDALEYES LONG-WEAR WATERPROOF EYE LINER #003 BROWN
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By Lashblast Mascara Black
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush, Pink
- Physicians Formula Powder Palette Color Corrective Powders, Light Bronzer
It’s not the makeup though, that made me feel pretty. It was the confidence in myself, knowing I was doing it for myself, not because I had to.