I did my make-up, and I really like how it turned out. I even did some wings on my eyeliner! It didn’t turn out PERFECT, but @AlliTrippy had a wonderful tutorial on how to make sure you get PERFECT EYELINER every time!
Products I used:
- REVLON Colorstay Under Eye Concealer – LIGHT
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation, Buff Beige 825
- Physicians Formula Powder Palette Color Corrective Powders, Light Bronzer, 0.3-Ounces
- Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic Blush, Nude/Warmnude
- Mica Beauty Cosmetics Gel Liner (Black)
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner ~ Silver 010
- Elf Cosmetics Beauty Eye Manual, Smoky Eye Edition
- REVLON Colorburst Lip Butter, Creme Brulee
- Pixi Flawless Finishing Powder-No.0 Translucent
This is SERIOUSLY a bad shot [webcam] but I don’t want to dig out my other cameras, or even my cellphone. I’m that lazy right now.