Template: Creations by Julie
- Colors of My Life by the GS Designers
- Project 2012: February by Connie Prince
- Hooray For the Home Team by Kathy Winters
- Creations by Julie felt freebie
- Free With $10 Purchase February Kit by Luv Ewe Designs
- Work It Out by Ellie Lash
- This Is Why I Scrap by Sugar Pie Scraps
- How I Feel by Valerie Ostrom
- Scouting is Fun by Connie Prince
Sunday: Football Sunday. Sodas. Pizzas. Wings. Poppers. Football.
Monday: I got some streaks “installed” in my hair. Hand-done by me. About time I did it. They were so much fun.
Tuesday: Work-out space. Super small. But that’s okay. I’m cool with it.
Wednesday: Tablet. I have to play with it. I have to learn it. Sadly, I need a new desk or something because I can’t really use it currently.
Thursday: Josh had a day off. We went and looked at trucks. Now he’s talking doing a car again. I’m all confused, but at least I looked good while looking.
Friday: Ethan got called out of school and I had to take him to the doctor. Poor little guy. He has an ear infection.
Saturday: Girl Scouts. Hannah Banana was adorable as always. Hannah T & her sister Kaylee made me cry by being super sweet to Madi who got a little upset when she wasn’t picked. Aww!