I was tagged by Monique, so I better post or she’ll kick my ass, I swear. She’s big and tough, and mean and nasty.
I’m KIDDING!! I SWEAR.
don’t kill me
- I wear glasses, but would kill for contacts.
- If I had the option of a grilled chicken salad or a hamburger, I’d choose the salad.
- I had postpartum depression with Madison, aggravated by the Depo shot. If you have depression issues? Keep that shit out of your body.
- I love to watch forensic science shows. I was the big geek/nerd in school. Yeah, I was asked to tutor, and I was able to “dumb down” science so friends could understand it without me giving them the answers.
- I have the worst freaking sinuses in the world. I get sinuses infections whenever the wind blows the wrong way, :lol:.
- I’ve seen every single OC episode, but I never watched it when it was originally on. Go SoapNET.
- I’m a hardcore country music snob. If you can’t guess what the song is by the end of the first line, I disown you. Okay, maybe not that bad, but pretty close 😛
- My kids? They annoy the crap out of me most days. Madi must always sing, and Ethan must always whisper.
- I wanted to be a teacher when I was younger. I still do, but no funds for schooling, and I can guarantee it’s not going to get any cheaper any time near.
- I get quite pissy if my husband invades my side of the bed. Like, I’ll literally deck him if he invades my personal space. I don’t control it, just happens.
- I have a slight obsession with pasta. Any shape and/or form and I go insane. 😆
- I love reading the Dark Hunters, Dream Hunters, and the Were-Hunters, all by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- I think vampires are sexy, as long as they’re not boring lame-ass ones, like in a certain authors novels. 😉
- I do not have an obsession with texting. I have no idea where you got that idea.
- I don’t always cover my mouth when I cough, but I try to when I sneeze. Double-standard much?
- I do not call CSI: New York by it’s name. I call it “the show with Lt. Dan”
- I am not too proud to admit that I cry at TV shows, commercials, and songs.
- I love One Tree Hill. I’m a huge Naley fan!!
- I sometimes wish I was rich, but it makes me relish the things I do have. I don’t want to be broke ass again, though.
- I need a gay best friend to show and tell me how to dress.
- I want to go to Blissdom. I’m now a part of Family Bliss, and want to meet my other co-contributors.
- I want to meet The Four Bitches. One lives not far from me, three live not far from my parents 🙂
- My favorite book and movie is Gone With the Wind. Yeah, you knew that 😛
- I have an addiction to Plurk and Twitter. 😛
- I love, love, love, love seafood. We got $75 in gift certificates for Red Lobster, and I think we can spend it all in one place 😉