1. Tiger was Mr. Protective where Madi was concerned. He was always around if she was awake.
2. To this day, Madi and Daddy will still sleep together. It’s so adorable.
3. She always had this surprised look on her face when it was bath time.
4. The epitomy of bad parenting, but you learned, with a colic-y baby, let her sleep wherever the heck she fell asleep!
5. Madi was a little unsure of my dad and his facial hair when they came to see her for the first time, :lol:. As you can tell, Mom was thrilled to be there, though. Dad, as usual, very stoic, but man, you should see the smiles on him now.
6. One of my very good friends, Michelle, with Madi. She claims Madi as a niece. I have no problems with that. Any children she has will be claimed by me 🙂
7. I’m still so in love with her eyes. They’re just gorgeous!
8. Okay, seriously. Can you blame me for this picture? She’s so cute!!
9. Madi’s first Christmas. We lived in Florida, so that’s why we’re not wearing jackets. Those are former neighbors of Josh’s when he lived at his grandmother’s. Actually, those two girls? They’re the ones who got Josh to admit I was his girlfriend. On 9/11. After they helped catch a thief. 😆
10. Me, when I was “very young”. I was under the age of 23. We’ll leave it at that, :lol:. You do have to remember that I had Madi when I was 21, so I was definitely young, 🙂 You can tell she’s my daughter, though 🙂
11. Yeah, she still gets pissy if you take away her cake. Learned that year to get her own, always, :lol:. She’ll spit in the cake, if she has to, to get it all to herself.
12. Because our apartment in FL never got cool enough, she spent a good portion of her 13 months there naked. I don’t think she had a problem with it.
13. Her first visit [and last, so far] to the beach. She wasn’t too sure what to think of it, but she eventually grew to love it.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants