1. Where is your cell phone? inches from me
2. Your significant other? Josh
3. Your hair? up
4. Your mother? Terri
5. Your father? Greg
6. Your favorite thing? laptop
7. Your dream last night? I don’t remember
8. Your favorite drink? iced tea
9. Your dream/goal? debt free [keeping Kori’s answer
10. The room you’re in? living room area
11. Your fear? death of family
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? a fucking house!
13. Where were you last night? here
14. What you are not? broke [for now]
15. Muffins? depends
16. One of your wish list items? Wacom tablet
17. Where you grew up? Evansville
18. The last thing you did? cut up hte pizza
19. Your TV? 32″ flat panel
21. Your pets? nada
22. Your computer? Laptop *sucka* / tower needing an upgrade 😉
23. Your life? stressful, but perfect. if that makes sense [I like this answer]
24. Your mood? here
25. Missing someone? yes, but he’s on his way home 😛
26. Your car? 01 Chevy Trailblazer 😛
27. Something you’re not wearing? contacts [since I’m wearing glasses ;)]
28. Favorite Store? walmart, sad, i know [not sad, true]
29. Your summer? can die
30. Your favorite color? purple [woot for purple bitches]
31. When is the last time you laughed? um, today?
32. Last time you cried? during the inauguration and then during the recaps [yes, pathetic]
33. Who will/would re-post this? those, like me, who have too much time on their hands
Posted in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged 2011 Posts, 6 years, bitches, cell phone, chevy trailblazer, computer laptop, favorite color, favorite store, favorite thing, glasses, inauguration, living room, muffins, pizza, Walmart, wish list
Why Gone with the Wind?
I love the Civil War time period, and romance, so this was right up my alley 🙂
I watched it on TV first, and I then checked out the book, and I’ve been hooked since. I was about 13 or so at the time.
Why Mamma Mia?
Sex and the City was no longer showing 😉
That’s actually the reason we saw it. As for getting so hooked? I guess I’m a closet ABBA fan, 😆
Because I’ve made some really great friends there.
Because it’s a great outlet for getting out frustrations.
Why reread a book?
cheap and easy entertainment. Plus, you catch stuff you missed on the first read 🙂
Why did you stop writing?
I got sick. After that, the desire to finish just kind of died with it, I guess.
Why an iud?
Last for five years, and low hormones, so it helps balance those out without killing everything. Each month was killer on me, and not in a good way, courtesy of anemia. The IUD killed the period.
Why water shots?
I blame Lotus, and her tutorials on taking good shots of falling water 🙂
Posted in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged ABBA, anemia, civil war time, desire, falling water, frustrations, gone with the wind, great friends, hormones, IUD, lotus, mamma mia, romance, sex and the city, time period, water shots
Oh lordy! Is this a new layout from Sarah? Oh god, say it’s not so 😛
Okay, yes. Done for a Winni Lesson. I love doing these.
Keep an eye out as I should have more coming soon 🙂
This lesson belongs to Winni-Scrapbooking-Lesson
Layout designed by Nicole Gregory
Kit Created by Lindsay Jane