I’ve never hidden the fact that I’m an Obama Mama, but man, this video is too funny!!
The Goal: Each week, you figure out what you need to do for the following week. No real point, but it’s a great way of keeping track of plans and things.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Practice for getting up and ready for school(Madison starts Thursday).
*w00t* We already completed that, and were ready an hour before we had to leave, :lol:. Plenty of time to do everything 🙂
- Laundry. Gotta make sure Madi’s got all the clothes she’s going to need for school.
I already have one load in the dryer and one in the washer. *w00t*
- Clean the dishes and kitchen. ICKY!! Starting to get gross in there. Okay, not really, but definitely needs to be done.
- Take my copy of Acheron because mine has a couple ripped pages (not my doing, shipped that way)
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
- Josh is off *party!!*
- Test run to see how long it takes to get from here to the school (Josh will be staying with Ethan)
- More laundry because you know I won’t be finished from the 11th, 😆
- Madden 2009 with Brett Favre in a Packers jersey is released. Supposedly Madden is going to release a free download that you can print out to re-cover the game with him in a Jets jersey. Anyone just baffled at that? At least they put him on the Hall of Famer or whatever roster, and not the Packers.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
- Last full day with Madison at home. *whimper*
- Do final checks, making sure we have everything she needs for school.
- Make sure we smother her, so that she’s ecstatic to be at school 😉
- Clean some, :lol:. We’ll see how much I actually get done.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
- Goodbye childhood, hello school. Okay, seriously, Madi’s first day of school. 🙂 It’s only a half day, so not much will be going on, :lol:.
- Josh is also off today, *w00t*. Three days off this week, one day being paid 😉
- More cleaning. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate to clean? Maybe I’ll treat myself to a tub-cleaning, which means a nice long bath afterwards?
Friday, August 15, 2008
- Madi’s first full-day of school. Will she be happy or sad today? We’ll find out 🙂
- May I say now, that I hate cleaning but will most likely be doing more.
- I also need to seriously get caught up on my sigs for Sigs ‘n More. Pathetically behind with those.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
- No big plans for today.
- Pray the kids sleep in, or at least one 😉
- No cleaning. I don’t care what the place looks like. If I did the chores for the week during the week, there shouldn’t be *too much* to do anyway.
- Work on scrap pages 🙂
Sunday, August 17, 2008
- Josh should be off today. *w00t*
- Most likely staying home, or heading up to Holton to hang out there.
- Can I has sleep-in?
So what are your plans for the week? If you post your own list, make sure you leave a comment here to let me know. I’d love to see what others are doing!!