The Goal: Each week, you figure out what you need to do for the following week. No real point, but it’s a great way of keeping track of plans and things.
Monday, July 28
- I’m gonna switch things up and do some laundry today. I usually do laundry on Tuesdays, but with it being a wet day anyway, it’ll be smarter to use the dryer on a cooler day, rather than tomorrow.
- Really need to work on tags for members of Sigs ‘n More. I need to complete 32 tags for lifetimers, and 24 for non-lifetimers.
- I also need to figure out if I want to use WP or HTML for the layout of it as well. I’ve got some gorgeous designs from Katy @ Kiss My Code that I can use, but WP is so much easier, I think 🙂
Tuesday, July 29
- I’m most likely going to be doing laundry again. I need to find out exactly how many clothes Madison has so that we can see if we need to get her some more 🙂
- Kitchen’ll be cleaned this day as well. It needs to be done.
- Will be working on the design/coding for Sigs ‘n More, no matter which I decide 🙂
Wednesday, July 30
- Day 3 of expected storms. Yay :fist:
- Honestly, what do you really expect me to do on a “hump day”?
Thursday, July 31
- Not much as goes for plans. Gotta write the rent check 🙁 I hate paying rent since I don’t get to see the gains from it. :hissyfit:
- I don’t want to do anything. 93 is supposed to be the high with, finally, no rain, but bleh, I hate humidity!!
Friday, August 01
- Today’s Josh’s last day doing the collection route. He leaves at 8:15am, to start at 9:30am (taking time to get gas, if needed, slow down for wrecks, slow pokes, etc), and isn’t scheduled to get off until 6pm. Full shift usually guaranteed :movingon: That means I get the kids all to myself all week. See why I don’t want to do anything?
- Gotta pick up Dad’s birthday card sometime this week, and make sure we’ve got plenty of ink for printing pictures. I’m gonna send off a few to them.
Saturday, August 02
- Today is my dad’s FIFTIETH birthday. My daddy is fifty. Holy shit! This year is going to be a nail biter for me. My dad’s dad died when he was in his 50th year. Yes, my grandfather had other things wrong with him (heart problems, parkinsons), but it doesn’t matter when it comes to nerves. I’m a Daddy’s Girl, and if I lose him, I’ll lose my mind.
- I know Josh won’t be off today, but I wonder what he will be doing since he no longer has his own route :cuss:
Sunday, August 03
- Josh will most likely be working. He’s had three Sundays off in a row. I hate expresses, even if it does mean that he’s guaranteed 2 hours for that day, and they usually schedule him for 5 days along with the Sunday.