The Goal: Each week, you figure out what you need to do for the following week. No real point, but it’s a great way of keeping track of plans and things.
Monday, July 21
- Time to get on that kitchen cleaning. I hate doing dishes. Have I ever said that?
- I also need to work on tags for Sigs ‘n More members. Been kind of *bleh* about doing them lately it seems 🙁
Tuesday, July 22
- My most hated chore of all, LAUNDRY.
- I also need to work on things for my other sites 🙂
Wednesday, July 23
I like to clean toilets (yeah I’m weird) but I hate cleaning the rest of the bathroom. Why must I do it all?
Can I has just a lazy please?
Thursday, July 24
- Hmm, paycheck goes through tonight *w00t*
- Time to clean the living areas. That means my mess in the living room and the kids’ messes in the dining room. Fun, right?
- Maybe someone will order something from Sigs ‘n More
Friday, July 25
- We’s in teh moniez!! We’s in teh moniez!! *clears throat* Sorry, Josh’s paycheck is in, and he’s OFF, so that means the completion of Madison’s school supplies, and maybe, I don’t know, some groceries? *lol*
- Maybe I can convince Mr. Man to help me clean our room? At least getting the clothes that need to be donated, taken to Kristen’s, sent to Amber OFF the floor?
Saturday, July 26
No big things planned for this day. Temps are supposed to be “cool” (upper 80s), so I might take the kids to play at either the elementary school Madi’ll be going to, or the park here 🙂 Depends, I guess
Sunday, July 27
No idea if Josh’ll be working. As far as I know, they didn’t schedule anyone last week for Sunday expresses at all o.O Oh well.