From the AltFriday5:
1. Do you like to cook? If so, what?
I’m not the greatest of cooks, but I definitely do like to cook. I love to cook whatever my family is craving at the time 🙂
2. If you do like to cook, have you always or when did you start? If you don’t like to cook, have you tried it without success or simply never gotten into it, or …?
I think I’ve always liked to cook. I’ve never really been great, but I love to do it anyway.
3. What’s the most ambitious-for-you dish you’ve ever prepared? How’d it come out?
Most ambitious? I think it would be the lasagna that completely and totally failed, :lol:.
4. Have there been fears, hesitations, or items of squeamishness you’ve struggled with in cooking?
Oh yeah, but who hasn’t. I’m always scared it’s going to taste bad. Or scared that I’m going to burn it. I also HATE cutting chicken because of the smell and the sliminess. I make Josh do it every time 😉
5. If you could learn to prepare one food perfectly the way you like it every time, what would it be?
Oh man, I would have to say either alfredo, the homemade way, or something seafood-related, since my whole family loves both 🙂