The Goal: Each week, you figure out what you need to do for the following week. No real point, but it’s a great way of keeping track of plans and things.
Monday, July 07
- Kitchen cleaning
- Sigtags for members of Sigs ‘n More
- Work on an update for Sigs ‘n More
- Write a post for Random Amusements
Tuesday, July 08
- Laundry (I never did any last week, so I’m way behind)
- Sigtags for Sigs ‘n More
- Continuing working on the update for Sigs ‘n More
Wednesday, July 09
- Time to clean those gross nasty bathrooms 😉
- Time to update Sigs ‘n More
- Most likely some more laundry
Thursday, July 10
- Living and dining room are begging for a cleaning. Will they get done?
- If I have any orders to fill, I’ll be filling them then. If not, I’ll be working on more things.
Friday, July 11
- Today is pay day. Woo hoo!! Finally, money!! Should be a decent paycheck, since Josh worked 6 days last week, and should have one day of vacation for the week before, which means 6 days then, too, as well. We’ll see, I guess
- Time to clean at least one bedroom. Will it be Madi’s, Ethan’s or mine and Josh’s? We’ll see, won’t we?
- Gonna be working on other Sigs ‘n More items, be it IM letters, WP themes, or whatever. Any requests? Holler here 🙂
Saturday, July 12
- If he’s scheduled, this will be day 13 in a row for Josh. He was scheduled all 7 days of the week of July 05 to July 11. Yeah, it’s overtime, and if he works more than 56 hours, it’s double-time, but gah! I want him home!!
- No other major plans though. Plan on taking it easy and just relaxing 🙂
Sunday, July 13
- Will they schedule him today, or will they not. Andy, one of the Union Reps, said that he’d been scheduled 3 and 4 Sundays in a row, but told him that if they start on him about times because he’s going slower due to exhaustion, to let him know, because they’re not allowed to harp on the times, courtesy of Union Contract 🙂
- Maybe, just maybe, we’ll be able to go to Best Buy or AT&T store to get my new phone. We’ll see on that, I guess 🙁