Please copy mine below, erase my answers putting yours in their place then post it in your journal! Please elaborate on the questions that would benefit from elaboration! One-Word-Answers seldom help anyone out 🙂
1. First Name: Sarah
2. Age: 26, will be 27 in a little less than 6 months *dies*
3. Location: Topeka, KS for perms, but currently in Evansville, IN visiting family 🙂
4. Occupation: SAHM. the pay is low. but the benefits are really really good. I gotta keep Kori’s answer on this, xD
5. Partner?: Joshua Daniel. We met while working at Walmart, hooked up (literally) on his parent’s wedding anniversary and started officially dating 3 days later 🙂
6. Kids: I’m the proud mama of two: Madison, who’ll be 5 a week from today (yes, mishmosh, it’s been THAT long since I’ve seen you last :(), and Ethan, who’s literally our good luck charm, was born on St. Patrick’s Day 3 years ago
7. Brothers/Sisters: I’ve got one brother, Daniel. We’re 3 years, 3 months, and 1 day apart (December 08, 1981 – March 09, 1985). I also have a sister, Megan. We’re 8 years apart, and sometimes I can really feel it, too.
8. Pets: None right now, but once we get a house, we’re going to load up, with at least 2 dogs, and at least one cat 🙂
9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
a) I’ve got my family in my life. I almost through it all away, and I’m glad I didn’t 🙂
b) I found the love of my life, by not looking. I was just looking for some fun and someone to hang out with. Never realized he’d be the one for me, and trust me, he is 😉
c) I’m a mommy. I hate the job at time, like when one of them is throwing a fit, but I wouldn’t change it for anything.
10. Where and for what did you go to school for?: I went to BCC for less than a semester, undeclared at the time. I want to go back for a major in graphic design, and a double minor in English and Mathematics 🙂 Yeah, uber geek here 🙂
11) Parents? Greg and Terri. Terri is technically my step-mom, but she’s MOM all the way. The saying “anyone can be a father, but it takes a man to be a dad” applies directly to her 🙂
12) Who are some of your closest friends?:
sunflowerjewelz: now she’s definitely one of my bestest forever friends. She and her husband, Mark, are amazing and wonderful, and both are there whenever you need them. 🙂
mishmosh: I met my Mish online, but actually got the priviledge of meeting her offline, and wow!! Like two peas in a pod are we at times 🙂
nursie: Another one of those online friends who knows me so well, and whom I can discuss ANYTHING with and she’ll listen. And one who knows that I’ll give her my direct opinion without taking offense.
Kristen and Jeremy: Former neighbors and coworkers, but amazing people. Seriously need to see them more often 🙂
All of my lj buddies. We know each other at different levels, but I loves my buddies!!
I am hoping: that my families will be able to be together for Madison’s birthday.
I wish: that I was with Josh right now. This break from Kansas has been nice, but I miss the love of my life way too much!!
I wish: There were more hours in a day. Okay, Kori, another perfect answer
I wish: we had more cash, who doesnt?! and another
I wish: that my kids would listen better 🙂