Eh, I wasn’t supposed to post today, but since I’ve already missed a day, I figured I could make up today, 😛
Not much is going on. Josh is off today, tomorrow and Sunday. *eeps* That’s a 3-day weekend o.O It won’t happen too often. He’s on a rotating schedule (all of the postal service is), so next week, he’ll have Monday off, then Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday/Saturday. 🙂 Week starts on Saturdays 🙂
Gotta do a bit of grocery shopping today, :lol:. Tomorrow we’ve got plans to go to the zoo, since it’s supposed to be in the 60’s.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
|Thirteen Things on the Table — With Pictures
- Some weird toy the kids got in a Happy Meal, or something. It’s a microphone/echo thing. I seriously do not like it!
- One of my many pair of headphones. Josh got these when he got me my DS. They’re the Nintendo ones that hook behind the ear. I can’t really do the earbud ones. They hurt my ears 🙁
- My favorite coffee mug. 🙂 It’s got snowmen on it. I got it when I worked at Things Remembered in Florida. Central Florida folks: if you go to the mall on Colonial, please tell Bunny, Lisa, and Guliana I said hi!!
- Ethan’s placemat. He loves it, and can even tell you the letters that are on it, and he’s only THREE!! *dances*
- Ethan’s empty cup. It was full of milk at breakfast, XD.
- My cute and awesome and adorable pink mouse 🙂
- My spastic little phone. It’s got an awesome ringtone though: “Never Again” by Kelly Clarkson (actual music, not polytones)
- My lens cleaner for my glasses 🙂
- My heat pad that Josh got me yesterday (I took a nasty tumble, will be told on Sunday, XD)
- 3 different types of Jelly Beans (Starburst, Jolly Rancher, and SweetTart), plus leftover SweetTart Hearts 😉
- The game that was proclaimed to not work on my laptop, even though it does 😛
- YUM!! Soda. Expensive as hell, compared to my waters or my teas, but YUM!!
- Did you not think it would be on the table, too?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Posted in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged central florida, coffee mug, headphones, heat pad, jelly beans, jolly rancher, kelly clarkson, microphone, pink mouse, ringtone, soda, teas, Thursday Thirteen 2011
From a link on a blog, and $15 for shipping later, I’m now the proud and happy owner of a Senseo Coffee Machine. A $69.99 machine, plus a few extras:
10 Movies That You’ve Intended to Watch, but Haven’t
- Marie Antoinette
- Meet the Robinsons
- The Bucket List
- City of Angels
- Sweeney Todd
- Becoming Jane
- Schindler’s List