2. Will you be looking for a new relationship?
3. Will you be looking for sex?
Not that I know of. Josh is pretty willing, all the time
4. What will you do different in ‘08?
I have no idea.
5. New Years Resolution?
Complete 1/3 of my 101 in 1001
6. What will you not be doing in ‘08?
7. Any trips planned?
Hoping to go to Virginia/North Carolina in April/May
8. Wedding plans?
Do friends count?
9. Major thing on your calendar?
Madi turns 5 this year; Ethan turns 3; Madi starts kindergarten
10. What can’t you wait for?
Madi to start school 🙂
11. What would you like to see happen different?
No more damn Re-pubes in office
12. What about yourself will you be changing?
How I handle situations
13. What happened in ‘07 that you didn’t think would ever happen?
14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?
I always try to be nice
15. Will you dress differently in ‘08 than you did in ‘07?
I doubt it.
16. Will you start or quit drinking?
No, I’ll keep my current habit, thanks, though 🙂
17. Will you better your relationship with your family?
I think I have a pretty good relationship with the ones that count, and the ones I feel I can trust, and not betray my family
18. Will you do Volunteer work?
20. Do you expect ‘08 to be a good year for you?
No. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if it is
21. How much did you change from this time last year til now?
Not much at all, as far as I know
22. Do you plan on having a child?
23. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now?
most likely 😛
24. Major lifestyle changes?
Not that I know of
25. Will you be moving?
Most likely not
26. What will you make sure doesn’t happen in 08 that happened in 07?
Car wrecks? Or at least ones where we get screwed because insurance companies are quacks
27. What are your New Years Eve plans?
Get well, since I’m sick 🙁
28. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight?
My Hubs 😛
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
I made a pie, XD
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t think I did.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, but a friend is due very soon 🙂
4. Did anyone close to you die?
not this year, thankfully. Someone did die, but we weren’t close to him.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Moolah is always nice; more readers for the blogs; more inspiration would also be nice
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
November 24: Josh’s accident
Oct. 20: Mark and Julie got married
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I have no idea
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not completing pretty much everything I set out to do
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just normal “I feel like hell”, but nothing major.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Web cam, though I can’t use it too well with this PC; the WII!!
14. Where did most of your money go?
Kids, kids, and more kids, 😆
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Mark and Julie’s wedding
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
“I Loved Her First” – reminds me of my dad, so much, and how much he and my Josh get along 🙂
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Older or wiser? definitely older, maybe not wiser, but definitely less naive about the world 🙁
Thinner or fatter? I’m about the same weight, it’s just proportioned different, :lol:.
Richer or poorer? I would say richer. We might have less in the account (which isn’t even true, :lol:), but we’ve got better other stuff (better cell plans, digital cable, netflix upgraded, that good stuff)
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
I wish I could have spent more time with Josh
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Pushing Josh away. This year was a very moody year.
20. How will you be spending/have you spent Christmas?
Went to Josh’s dad’s and had an awesome dinner. Actually got a hug from him, and man, I was glowing after that. He actually pulled me to him, which made me feel really good, since I always think that he hates me
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Not with a new guy, but definitely more and more with Josh
23. How many one-night stands?
*snort* With who? I only see Josh and Jeremy. I would say I’m more attracted to Kristen than Jeremy, :lol:, unless I’m drunk, 😉
24. What was your favorite TV program?
House and Bones
The OC, XD
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Nope, still hate the same two people
26. What was the best book you read?
Devil May Cry by Sherrilyn Kenyon
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
None, as far as I can recall 🙂
28. What did you want and get?
Awesome pictures of Josh and I together 🙂
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Harry Potter; Pirates of the Caribbean
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Nothing, absolutely nothing, 😆 – 26
32. What was one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Madi is finally, FINALLY, getting potty-training down, even if she hasn’t quite learned about clothes staying on yet
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
My normal look: jeans and a tee-shirt
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The refusal by Congress to impeach Bush and Cheney for out-right lies to the American public
37. Who did you miss? (in no particular order)
My family in Indiana, Kathy
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Any of my new bloggin’ buddies 🙂