Today’s To Do List:
- July 21st tag
- At least 2 new WP themes
- At least one new web layout
- At least 3 LE tags for shop
- Update SnM
Yeah, more will definitely be added.
But here’s what I’ve actually done today:
- Went to Holton to get keys to Jamie. She locked herself out of the house accidentally, and spare key had been moved into the garage
- Successfully destroyed the apartment searching for said key, only to find it in one of the things I knocked over looking for keys
- I’ve gotten the mail, and the mail Josh kept forgetting in Holton. It included a check from the insurance company as their way of saying “Thanks for using us” for $16.70, and then the bill for this month, XD.
- I’ve woken up, XD. That’s an accomplishment in and of itself.
See, I’ve been productive, XD. I don’t care what you say.
Posted in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged 2011 Posts, apartment, dishes, family/friends, holton, laundry, mumbling, need ideas, snm, to-do lists, wp
she sits alone
what to make of
her little life
its so easy
to fall in and out
but not so easy
to deal with pain
life is a sacrifice
something she’s learned
the hard way
something she hates
today’s her day
to make her life
the way she dreams
it can be
… the continuation of the new used-car dealio.
First off, Josh said something hilarious a few days ago:
“You need to make a decision between the laptop and a new car”
I kind of just stared at him dumbfounded, XD
Then he suggested that he wanted a newish SUV with lowish miles for less than $10K O.o
Yeah, he got anonther funny look at that one. He compromised on that one: $10-15K. Now that I can find something. In fact, checking Kelly Blue Book, I found that even a 2005 Blazer (which is what we’d really like to have, since Josh knows those inside and out, courtesy of the Jimmy, Blazer and Sonoma’s being nearly identical, XD) for less than $15K. Hell, a 2005 Blazer Sport Utility 2D (4WD, V6, 4.3) with around 38K in miles, in EXCELLENT condition runs around $13,810. Considering less than 5% of the vehicles available (used) are in Excellent condition, we should be able to find something a bit cheaper. SWEET
Hee hee, now I can have my cake and eat it too, aka laptop and bigger vehicle 🙂