Gah!! Looking at the prices for vehicles, it really makes me wish I could get it now, instead of in a few months. I’ve got a feeling Josh is gonna go “with tax return”, XD. That totally and completely works for me, XD. That means by April, we’ll have a new car. And we came to a compromise on the Corolla: if it’s broken and basically undrivable, we’ll trade it (XD). If not, we’ll keep it, and he can drive it to work, instead of the truck 🙂 Totally works for me.
Did find one car I really liked:
2000 Toyota 4Runner Limited
Automatic, 3.4 Liter V6
Briggs price: $14,495
Kelly Blue Book: 14,145
Extras: Continue reading
What is your most despised household chore?
Pick out the most important item in your wallet/purse and tell why it’s important to you.
Cellphone (though it’s not in my purse at the mo’), because it’s my lifeline to the outside world (no landline)
What was your first car? What was your favorite car when you were young?
Dodge Viper, XD
1. Do you feel that children these days are disciplined enough?
A good portion are not
2. What are your thoughts about the “time out chair?”
Works for some, but not all
3. When YOU were a child, what form of discipline did your parents use most often?
Belt (on butt), or groundings
4. Did your parents have to constantly remind you of the guidelines they set for you, or did they just have to LOOK at you as a “gentle” reminder?
5. What are your thoughts about screaming kids in public places?
Get them the hell home
6. What do you feel is the BIGGEST mistake parents make when it comes to disciplining children?
Not being consistent
Monday’s a Bitch
1. Do you own anything with leopard print on it? (What about tiger print, snakeskin, or zebra print?)
Not sure what “print” it is, but I’ve got one, XD
2. What animal best represents your personality?
Rabbit, XD, or a cat
3. What pet (other than a cat or dog) would you most want as a pet?
Rat (I’m weird, yes), XD
4. Would you ever wear fur? What about leather?
5. Who is your favourite cartoon animal?