We had to buy a washer, and since we were doing that, we went ahead and bought a dryer.
This LG has some pretty good reviews! We bought ours at Home Depot because there was a deal for buying a set 😀
- 4.9 cu. ft. capacity accommodates large loads to help you save you time and energy and Intuitive electronic control panel with LED display helps you set the washer and go. LG’s Slam Proof Lid will safe guard from pinched fingers and quiet closing
- NeverRust Stainless Steel drum with stainless steel impeller for durability
- 8 wash programs, including tub clean, heavy-duty, cotton/normal, speed wash and wool cycles, offer worry free fabric care. ColdWash technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance
- LG LoDecibel operation: itâ??s so quiet you may not even notice it. Direct-drive motor delivers long-lasting performance
- ENERGY STAR qualified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- 5 wash temperatures help you choose the setting that’s right for your fabrics from an easy to use controls
- Preset cycles allow you to customize your soil and spin levels to provide ideal wash settings for the best results
- Automatic water level reduces waste and takes the guesswork out of the equation. 1,100 RPM maximum spin speed for efficient water extraction
- Delay-start function helps you set the washer to begin up to 19 hours later
- The Home Depot will not hook up your washer with used fill hoses; new hoses will be offered during appliance check-out
- Washer requires use of only high-efficiency detergent, typically two tablespoons per load
- High Efficiency detergent is required for best performance
Dirty Sexy Cuffed by Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde
Series: Dirty Sexy #3
Release Date: June 21, 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romance
“Scintillatingly sexy. Phillips and Wilde deliver a sinfully hot story
you won’t soon forget!”
K. Bromberg, NY Times Bestselling Author
“The love story Phillips and Wilde crafted was rare, dipped in a
reality so natural and organic it held my heart from the very first page.”
Audrey Carlan, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author
Yesterday, I forgot to blog. Oh well,
Not giving goals. Not creating goals.
Working on consistency.
Already broke that.
Didn’t do anything today, and rested yesterday.
Biggish blister on my foot. Makes walking harder.
Rested it so I could work today.
Gym tomorrow. Taking it a little easier, and NOT doing C25K with it, but will be doing the treadmill.
Then I will do some make-up workouts for 21 Day Fix.
Fearless In Love by Bella Andre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
First, I want to say that I got a copy as an ARC, but I wasn’t paid, and this book was actually on my “To Read” and I had to cancel my pre-order 😉
Now, on to the review:
You’d think, by the description, that it would be the “billionaire has kid, can’t handle kid, hires nanny,” but while, yes, that’s sort of what happens, Matt is actually almost a helicopter father and very protective.
Ariana (Ari as she prefers to be called) comes from a broken home, and ended up in the foster system. She lost contact with her brother, who went into the military when she was a child.
Matt helps her find her brother, and there are some heartbreaking stories to follow with that, and Ari helps Matt realize that he’s holding on too tight with his son.
It was a quick read, not because it was short, but because the story was so good!
View all my reviews
Internet issues yesterday, but I hit the gym yesterday.
This week I’m keeping the goals small and achievable.
- 4 days of the gym, and one can be cancelled.
- I have one book review I need to write, so I need to re-read the book and take some notes. I went through it SO FAST the first time,
- I’m just going to ENJOY the week. I’m pretty much not going to have to work floors (jinxing myself now, ), so it should be nice.
Wish me luck I get shit done!!
There’s something about putting it out in the world, online, anywhere, that you’re going to achieve a goal.
Today, I’m making that commitment.
Maybe NOW I’ll actually accomplish a goal!
Maybe now I’ll actually see a DIFFERENCE.
Goal 1: The GYM
Time to stop making excuses. I pay enough for this thing (not as much as I could be, considering I have access to 17 locations and my husband is also a member with this), and I need to use it.
- Schedule a time. Minimum of 3 times a week, schedule dependent.
- Get up ON TIME for these appointments. Start thinking of them as appointments. No excuses!
- Get there. Do the workouts. Complete that C25K. Unfettered access to a treadmill. No excuses about the weather. Heck, can’t even complain about data. Free wifi with membership!
- Don’t half-ass! Do it! Push myself. Don’t kill myself, but push myself.
Goal 2: The DIET
Yes, I like to tell people I work out so I can eat whatever I want, and that’s partially true. I also want to eat healthier.
- Budget for the healthier foods. Summer is the perfect time for fruits and veggies. They’re so damn cheap right now!
- Find the cauliflower “pasta” replacements. Start cooking with those. I love me some cauliflower!
- Make more wraps instead of sandwiches.They’re more filling and you know you love them!
- Start meal planning, and if there’s room in the freezer (tiny ass freezer), start some meal prepping so Josh (husband) stops with the “fend for yourself” meals or things that are really unhealthy, like Tuna Helper (ew)
Goal 1: Become a FISH
No, don’t literally turn into a fish, but become ONE with the WATER!
- Utilize the days off. Pool is cheap. Pool is nice. Pool location is wonderful. Use it!
- Drink the water. I don’t drink enough liquids PERIOD, and with the humidity increasing, I really need to focus on the water intake!
- It’s okay to take a soak in the tub. It’s good for the muscles. Have an Epsom soak once a week. It’s good for the mind and the body!
LEVEL UP: 95lb ROW
I hit 95lb, as a test, on a row machine, and I want to be able to do 3 sets of 8 with it. I won’t hit it in the 4 weeks, but I will work on that!
I went back to the gym. Husband went with me too!! I burned a total of 518 calories while I was there. It’s not a lot, but I got a full workout, including two cardio ones!
Did a 95lb row! Only one but I now have a goal!
1.88 miles in 34 minutes. I know that seems slow, but now I’m building up stamina. That’s what matters now!